About Personal Information
1. We will ask for Personal Information in the following situations
This Web site is operated as a part of this Pension’s service for its customers. We may ask customers for Personal Information in the following cases as necessary.
- Purchase and ordering of products or other services
- To otherwise provide customers with services to meet their needs by obtaining such Personal Information, etc.
Even in such cases, however, the customer can decide whether to provide the Personal Information to this Pension or not. This Pension will not force customers to provide Personal Information. Customers can receive services at this Pension in most cases without providing Personal Information, but if a customer wishes not to provide Personal Information in some cases we may be unable to provide some services.
2. We will ask for the following kind of Personal Information
The Personal Information we will as for is information which is required to provide each service and includes for example the following.
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Address and postal code
- Date of birth and age
- Marital status
- Other information which is essential to providing services
3. We will use Personal Information for purposes such as the following
In cases where we ask customers for their Personal Information, we will specify the purpose of use in advance on our web site and will only use the Personal Information within the scope of said purpose of use. When it becomes necessary to use the Personal Information in a manner which exceeds the purpose of use specified in advance, we will contact the customer regarding said use before using it. If the customer does not consent to the new purpose of use, the customer can decide to refuse said use. (However, in cases where said use of Personal Information is essential to the provision of services, we may be unable to provide said services). Personal Information obtained from customers will be used for the following kinds of purposes. Please inform us at (email@example.com) if you wish for us to cease use of your Personal Information.
- For contact to accept or deny reservations
- For contact to respond to inquiries
- To deliver purchased/ordered products or services
- To use a statistical data for marketing, etc.
- For confirmation and contact which is necessary to provide requested products or services
- In order to provide information on campaigns, etc.
- When it is necessary for some reason to contact the customer
4. We will not provide Personal Information to third parties
We will not disclose Personal Information received from customers except in the following cases.
- When we have the customer's consent.
- When we contract agents, shipping companies, payment agencies, etc. with duties such as recruiting for campaigns and events, product orders, etc.
- When it is deemed appropriate for affiliated companies listed on this Pension's web site to respond to inquiries regarding lodging or dining.
- When we are required by law, etc. to provide Personal Information.
5. We manage Personal Information appropriately
We will cautiously manage Personal Information provided by customers and take reasonable measures to safeguard Personal Information such as preventing leaks, loss, errors, fraudulent use, and other dangers.
6. Inquiries regarding Personal Information
Please contact us at (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to inquire about, revise, or delete your Personal Information. Unfortunately we cannot accept such inquiries via phone. Regarding the disclosure of personal data retained by this company which we are obligated to disclose, etc., we will handle it in accordance with article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Law (procedures for handling requests for disclosure, etc.) We will apply appropriately to requests for disclosure, corrections, and removal according to these procedures when the person making the request, etc., meets the conditions.
7. Contact for inquiries
We accept inquiries regarding customers' Personal Information at (email@example.com).